General and mandatory information
This website collects some personal data from its users. “Personal data” refers to any information that may be personally identifiable to you. This document also explains how and why the information is collected, and for what purposes.
Please note that transferring data through the Internet (as is the case when communicating by e-mail, for example) may be associated with security risks. It is not possible to guarantee end-to-end protection against unauthorized third-party interception.
Information We Collect and Use
We may collect and combine information when you interact with the Site including:
Information You Provide. We collect information you provide to us, including:
- When you create an account with us. When you use the Site, we may also recognize you or your devices whether or not you are signed in. We may use device IDs, cookies, and other signals, including information obtained from third parties, to associate accounts and/or devices with you.
- When you communicate with others via the Site, or when you post, comment, upload or store content.
- We analyze and store all content, messaging, and posts. This allows us to develop and deliver relevant features, content, and advertising.
- When you sign up for paid Services, use Services that require your financial information or complete transactions with us or our business partners, we may collect your payment and billing information.
- Device Information. We collect information from your computers or mobile devices, either directly or via our ad network and analytics partners, including your activity on the Site across devices. This includes data such as IP addresses, cookie information, mobile device, advertising identifiers, browser and version, operating system type and version, mobile network information, device settings, and software data. We may recognize your devices to provide you with personalized experiences and advertising across the devices you use.
- Location. Our ad networks and analytics partners collect location information from sources such as IP addresses and mobile phone network data. You can manage your location preferences and opt out of location tracking by using the location settings on your devices and within your web browser.
- Data from Tracking and Ad Technologies. We collect information during and after your interaction with the Site. This is done by data collection technologies, such as web beacons and cookies. These data collection technologies allow us and the advertising networks we use on the Site to understand your activity on and off the Site. This information includes the content and ads viewed or clicked on, the frequency and duration of your activity; your navigation of the Site and other sites, and any purchases from affiliate links.
Data from Third Parties. We collect information about you from other users, third-parties, and affiliates, including:
- from connected third-party services or third-party sign ins such as via Facebook, Twitter or Google.
- from advertisers about your interactions with their ads or their sites.
Information Security and Data Retention
- We have technical and physical safeguards in place to help protect against unauthorized access, use or disclosure of user data. We use Transport Layer Security (TLS) encryption when transmitting certain information, such as financial services information or payment information. Most browsers will show an icon resembling a green padlock when TLS is active. Please note that no data transmission over the Internet, and no information storage system is 100% secure. We also rely on our users to protect the security of their own accounts and personal data, including by not sharing passwords and login credentials, or by making those things readily available to third parties.
- Protecting Children's Privacy
- Our Services are for a general audience. We do not want, and we do not knowingly collect, use, or share information that could be used to identify children under the age of 16.
- Data Processing and International Transfers
- You agree to the data collection, processing, storing, sharing, transferring, and uses of your information as outlined in this policy. You agree that we may transfer, process, store and use your information in countries other than your own.
- Policy Applies Only to Us
- This policy does not apply to the practices of any companies or individuals except for us, or to people whom we do not employ or control.
- Updates and Amendments
- We may update this policy from time to time, so please check it periodically. If we make changes that are material, we will provide you with notice before those changes occur.
- Browser type/version,
- Your computer's operating system,
- Referrer URL (previously visited website),
- Host name of accessing terminal (IP address),
- Time of server request,
Google Analytics cookies are stored in accordance with art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR. The website owner has a legitimate interest in analyzing user behavior in order to optimize their website and advertising activities.
We have activated the IP anonymization feature on this website. This means that within member states of the European Union or other signatories to the Agreement on the European Economic Area, Google will abbreviate IP addresses prior to transmission to the United States. Only in exceptional cases will full IP addresses be transferred to a Google server and abbreviated in the US. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide the website operator with other services related to website and Internet use. The IP address transmitted by your browser as directed by Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com